A quick little post today, This is my first attempt at using paper and decoupaging. After seeing lots of pieces on facebook and the net I just had to give it a go so I raided Homebase's wall paper samples and this is how it turned out.
I used Decoart's chalk finish paint No distressing this time just a couple of coats of Primative. The unit was painted first and the wall paper was trimmed roughly to size to make it easier to work with, I used Decoarts Matt Decoupage glue and left it to dry. The paper was then sanded back to the edges to give a nice tidy look and it was finished of with a couple of coats of the Soft Satin Varnish from the chalk paint range.
I will go into a little more detail next time I decoupage something ;)
Thanks for stopping by xx