Tuesday 1 April 2014

More Tim Holtz Chairs




Evening all, I have just finished some more chairs, the first two have some more Tim Holtz fabric for the cushions, the second pair have a check pattern in a nice wool cover.
Both pairs have been painted using the new Deocart Chalk Paints. I have used the colour Cameo for the base colour and Whisper for the top coat, It is more of a cream white and a little warmer, it also pics out the base colour of the fabric.
The chairs have been finished with a couple of coats of Decoarts clear cream wax.





Finally to finish off I also painted up this little foot stall.
I used Serene as the base and Lace as the top coat and I have used some more Tim Holtz fabric to cover the top section.


Sorry for the photo heavy post with not a lot of words but thanks for sticking with me xx
I am very happy to say that I have found a local shop that will be taking these chairs and selling them for me so fingers crossed  they can find a new home soon ;)

A Vintage Journey are having their first challenge, the theme is anything Tim chairs and box. Not your usual crafty entry but I really wanted to take part in this new blog with such an amazing new DT.





No comments:

Post a Comment